6 simple and practical tips for selecting thermos cups.
After entering the late autumn, the temperature drops, ordinary water bottle can not keep warm, at this time, many people will buy a stainless steel thermos bottle. But there are many varieties and materials of thermos bottle, so it is difficult to choose when buying. Improper selection may lead to stainless steel thermos bottle is not heat preservation, or even poor material, there are toxic substances, long-term use will affect health. The price of stainless steel thermos bottle also varies from tens of yuan to several hundred yuan. Many people think that the more expensive the better, in fact, there is no need to choose an expensive stainless steel thermos bottle. You only need to master a few methods to identify the pros and cons of stainless steel thermos bottles, and you can buy quality and cheap stainless steel thermos bottles.
1. The appearance of the stainless steel thermos bottle. First of all, observe whether the polishing of the external surface of the bottle is uniform. If there are bruises or scratches, defects, it is not recommended to buy. Then observe the bottle mouth, whether the welding is smooth, and then observe the heat preservation cover of the thermos bottle, which is basically plastic. Because of direct contact with water, it must be food grade plastic. You can smell it. If the smell is small, and the surface is smooth, and there is no discoloration and aging after a long period of time, it belongs to food grade plastics. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics smell strong, and they look gray in color and have many burrs. They will change color soon or even break easily. This kind of stainless steel thermos bottle must not be selected.
2. Identify the tightness of the stainless steel thermos bottle. As a water bottle, Sealing and leak proof its basic function, if you buy a thermos bottle with a poor seal, certainly not thermal insulation, so be sure to choose a good. You can pour some water into the bottle, tighten the lid, turn it upside down for a few minutes, or throw the bottle mouth downward. If there is water leakage, it means that the sealing is not good. In addition, it is necessary to test whether the rotation of the bottle cover and bottle mouth is flexible, and if there is a gap, it is not good.
3. After the appearance and sealing performance are identified, the most important tank insulation. The heat preservation performance of the inner liner is the main technical index of the stainless steel thermos bottle. The identification method is also very simple, just fill the thermos bottle with hot water, tighten the bottle cover, after four or five minutes, touch the surface of the bottle, especially the lower part of the bottle. If there is obvious warm phenomenon, it means that the vacuum degree of the stainless steel thermos bottle has lost and can not achieve good heat preservation effect.
4. Stainless steel. The inner liner of our commonly used thermos bottle is mostly made of stainless steel, but there are many specifications of stainless steel. Among them, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel are commonly used in the market. Other types of stainless steel material can not be used as the material of thermos bottle. Generally, stainless steel type identification will be printed inside the thermos bottle.
5. The weight of the stainless steel thermos bottle. When buying stainless steel thermos bottles, some people like to buy heavy ones. They think that the heavier the bottle is, the better. This view is wrong. Because some bad businesses will fill the bottle body or bottom with sand to increase the weight. Therefore, the weight of the stainless steel thermos bottle can not be used as an important standard for the quality of the stainless steel thermos bottle.
6. Learn how to identify the quality of the stainless steel thermos bottle, in the use process also need to pay attention to. If it is not used properly, the heat preservation effect of the stainless steel thermos bottle may be worse. A new stainless steel thermos bottle needs to be cleaned several times with boiling water or detergent. Then pour in boiling water and place for 5-10 minutes to preheat, which can make the heat preservation effect of the stainless steel thermos bottle better. Do not put milk, tea or carbonated drinks for a long time in the process of use, or it will damage the inner liner of the stainless steel thermos bottle.