Tritan, full name Tritan Copolyester, is a new generation of copolyester developed by Eastman Company in the United States. According to the research, Tritan new generation copolyester has many excellent properties, including transparency, impact resistance and chemistry. It also has better heat resistance and processing performance. What's more valuable is that it does not contain BPA, which can eliminate the bodily harm caused by BPA at the source. Tritan has been certified by FDA of the Food and Drug Administration of the United States to make materials for infant products in Europe and the United States.
1. No BPA. Tritan water bottle does not contain BPA in the process of polymerization and does not release BPA in the process of use, which meets the requirements of environmental protection and FDA.
2. Clear and transparent. Light transmittance > 90%, mist < 1%, with crystal luster.
3. Excellent impact strength. The notched impact strength is between 650-980J/m, which is comparable to that of PC. Because of its superior impact resistance, tableware and baby bottle water bottle are safer in use, greatly reducing the risk of breaking and scratching children.
4. Excellent resistance to chemical and hydrolysis. Tritan water bottle can resist corrosion of detergents, detergents, hydrocarbon solvents, Oils and perfumes. It can resist hydrolysis in damp and hot environment.
5. High temperature resistance and low pressure thermal deformation temperature. (HDT @ 0.455 MPa) is between 94 and 109 degrees centigrade according to different grades. Compared with traditional PCTG and PETG, it has higher temperature resistance and can resist the high temperature of boiling water, cooking and disinfection.