Correct Use of Stainless Steel thermos flask kettle
1. Boiled water or tea-making water is better to drink after standing in the thermos flask kettle for several minutes.
2. Before going to bed at night, pour boiled water into the thermos flask kettle and drink better the next day.
3. Pour a small amount of boiling water or ice water into the thermos flask kettle before use for preheating or pre-cooling, and then pour the water back into the boiling water or ice water, which can improve the insulation effect of the thermos flask kettle.
4. When opening the lid, rotate counterclockwise, and when closing, rotate clockwise.
5. After holding boiling water or ice water, the thermos flask kettle cap must be tightened to avoid vibration or tilt of the product, water leakage or overflow causing scald or dirty clothes.
6. When filling water, the amount of water should not be too full. Otherwise, the water will overflow when the cap is tightened.