1. Durable Stainless steel has been recognized as a versatile and durable material.
Because stainless steel is an alloy material, usually 304 materials are used; this inert metal material is not only corrosion-resistant, but also does not break, nor does it have a stainless steel bottle life cycle of at least 8-10 years due to hot and cold and changes.
2. Antibacterial cleaning Stainless steel by iron, chromium, nitrogen, nickel and other pure natural elements, with natural antibacterial properties, and high temperature treatment and cleaning are safe and convenient, so in the surgical equipment, dental utensils, food utensils and other fields are also widely used, does not contain any harmful chemicals. The wear resistance of stainless steel also means that food or bacteria will be nowhere to hide, even if mechanically cleaned with a dishwasher will not cause any damage.
Stainless steel bottles can also be cleaned with a dishwasher.
3. Easy Temperature Control Stainless steel thermal conductivity is good, heating speed is fast, easy to sense the temperature of the liquid in the bottle.
Stainless steel bottle inside and outside the temperature is consistent, to avoid the milk liquid too hot and harm the baby situation occurred.
4. Easy to carry
Stainless steel bottle Texture is lightweight, easy to grip, easy to carry.
5. Not easy to break
Stainless steel hardness is not easy to break, than glass, ceramics and other materials are more suitable for 1-3 years old children to hold their own grip drinking.
6. Safe and non-toxic Stainless steel has been widely used in surgical equipment, dental utensils, food utensils and other fields and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
Stainless steel bottles do not contain harmful ingredients such as BPA.
7. Affordable Stainless steel is an alloy, non-precious metal, affordable.
Stainless steel bottles are suitable for ordinary people's home use.
8. Green Environmental Protection Stainless steel is a 100% recyclable material that is green and environmentally friendly.