1. Long-term non-use of water bottles will produce odor, we can put the water bottles in boiling water and soak for about 10 minutes, wash them, rinse them, and then the odor will disappear.
2. The odor in the water bottle can also be removed by using orange peel or apple peel. Put the orange peel or apple peel into the cup and pour some water into it. Wipe the water bottle with the fruit peel and rinse it.
3. Soda powder can also remove the odor in the water bottle. We can put some soda powder in the water bottle and clean the water bottle with clean water.
4. Put the milk into the water bottle and wash it, and then rinse it with clean water. It can also remove the odor in the water bottle.
5. We all know that toothpaste can clean the mouth odor, in fact, toothpaste can also remove the odor inside the water bottle, we can use toothbrush to dip some toothpaste, and then wash the water bottle, so that the odor of the water bottle will be removed.
6. Salt, as we all know, is used for seasoning. It is also very effective to remove odors. We can put salt in the water bottle and then pour it into the water to clean the bottle. The odor will be removed quickly.