Thermos pot is a new type of heat preservation product, which can provide the effect of heat preservation and cold insulation. New thermos pots need to be cleaned before they can be used. Usually, white vinegar is mixed with hot water at 50-70 ℃ to clean the inner wall of the kettle. After several times of cleaning, clean it with water. The method of using the thermos pot is similar to that of the thermos bottle and other products. The hot water or ice water can be put in. In order to obtain better heat preservation effect, you can preheat or precooling in advance, but pay attention to the amount of water put in and pay attention to regular cleaning. Let's learn how to use the thermos pot.
How to wash the thermos pot for the first time?
Thermos pot is a new type of thermal insulation product evolved from thermos, which is composed of the wall and spout of the thermos. The insulation effect is achieved by the insulation layer and protective layer outside the wall. The newly bought Thermos Pot usually needs to be cleaned before it can be used. Incorrect treatment and use will reduce the heat preservation effect of the thermos pot. How to use the thermos pot for the first time?
1. First pour a spoonful of vinegar into the thermos pot, and then pour the right amount of hot water at 50-70 ℃.
2. Then tighten the lid of the thermos pot and start to shake it. After shaking for more than ten times, pour out the water.
3. Repeat the first step to achieve the effect of thoroughly cleaning the thermos pot, repeat several times.
4. After the vinegar taste is removed, fill the thermos bottle with water, and then leave it overnight until the next day, after pouring out the water, rinse it with water for two or three times.
How to use Thermos Pot correctly?
The thermos pot can be used after cleaning. Pay attention to the correct use method when using, so as to avoid damaging the heat preservation effect of the thermos pot. How to use the thermos pot?
1. Before using the thermos pot, first pour a small amount of boiling water or ice water into the pot for preheating or precooling, and then pour out the water, and then pour the boiling water or ice water again, which can improve the heat preservation effect of the thermos pot. After the thermos pot is filled with boiling water or ice water, the cover must be tightened to avoid water leakage or overflow caused by vibration or inclination of the product, which may cause scalding or soiling of clothes.
2. When using the thermos pot, the water content should not be too full, otherwise the water will overflow when the cover is tightened.
3. When the thermos pot is not used for a long time, it is necessary to dry the thermos pot to ensure that there is no water stain in the pot, so as to avoid damage to the tank or the appearance of odor.
5. The thermos pot should be cleaned in time after use. It is recommended to use cleaning sponge for cleaning.
Precautions for use of Thermos Pot.
1. When drinking hot drinks, you should pay attention to avoid scalding. It is suggested to pour into other utensils at suitable temperature before drinking.
2. Do not heat the thermos directly or place the thermos pot at a high temperature to avoid deformation or damage of the product.
3. When not in use, the thermos should be placed in a safe place to avoid falling, collision or strong impact.
4. The thermos pot should not be filled or contacted with strong acid, strong alkali and liquid easy to produce high pressure, so as to avoid corroding the inner wall of the container.
5. The thermos pot should not be filled with juice, carbonated drinks, dairy products, tea, etc.