Raw materials of insulated water bottle.
The difference between 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle and 201 stainless steel: stainless steel insulated water bottle is generally made of 201, 202 and 304 stainless steel, and the two most common are 304 and 201 stainless steel. Although the materials are different, the stainless steel insulated water bottles produced by the two materials look the same, which are basically unrecognizable to ordinary people. Even those engaged in stainless steel industry may not be able to distinguish 304 and 201 stainless steel 100%.
At present, many consumers only care about the price of the cup when purchasing the stainless steel insulated water bottle. They think that the material is different but has little influence. In fact, this is wrong. Because in the production process of the insulated water bottle, the cost of the stainless steel material accounts for a considerable proportion of the price of the stainless steel insulating cup.
For example, 304 stainless steel is the most food grade stainless steel material in line with national standards, and the price difference between 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel is also very big. Therefore, when purchasing the stainless steel insulated water bottle, it is necessary to know whether the material used for the cup is what you want, because some poor manufacturers often use 201 to pretend to be 304 stainless steel.
In order to enable more consumers to identify whether the stainless steel insulated water bottle is 201 or 304 stainless steel, consumers can judge from the following points.
1. 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle. 304 stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance and high price. The essential difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel is that they contain different elements.
The corrosion resistance and stamping performance of 304 stainless steel are much better than that of 201. Moreover, 304 stainless steel is generally used in places with complex environment and strong corrosion resistance. 201 is used in places where the environmental requirements are not very high or the requirements for stainless steel materials are not high.
2. The price of 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle is higher: in terms of price, 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle is also much higher than 201 stainless steel insulated water bottle. Because the quality of 304 stainless steel is better than 201, the price of 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle is naturally higher.
3. 304 stainless steel has better toughness: 201 stainless steel is relatively hard, with a little bit of steel, which is easy to crack. However, 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle is not rusty because it contains nickel element. Moreover, 304 stainless steel has more toughness and better fatigue resistance than 201 stainless steel.
4. 201 stainless steel is easy to rust: 201 stainless steel has high manganese content, bright surface with dark black, high manganese content and easy to rust. The insulated water bottle made of 304 stainless steel contains more chromium, and its surface is matte and rust free. When choosing stainless steel insulated water bottle, it is obvious to compare the two cups together.
5. 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle is not easy to rust because the formation of chromium rich oxide on the steel surface can protect the steel, thus achieving the effect of healthy drinking water. While 201 stainless steel belongs to high manganese stainless steel, with higher hardness than 304, high carbon and low nickel.
In addition, when judging the material of the stainless steel insulated water bottle, we should go out of a mistake, that is, the stainless steel insulated water bottle is not absolutely rustless, but relatively rustless under certain conditions. If consumers use it improperly (such as in the case of making tea, filling coffee, milk and other acidic substances), it will naturally rust when it is used in an environment or condition beyond its corrosion resistance.