What is the difference between 316 stainless steel insulated water bottle and 304 stainless steel insulated water bottle?
1) 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel contain about 16-18% chromium, but 304 stainless steel contains 9% nickel on average, while 316 stainless steel contains 12% nickel on average. Nickel can improve high temperature durability, mechanical properties and oxidation resistance in metal materials. Therefore, the amount of nickel in the material directly affects the comprehensive properties of the material.
2) 304 stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, which can not be strengthened by heat treatment, can not be quenched like carbon steel, and has no magnetism. 304 is the most widely used stainless heat-resistant steel because of its excellent mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
3) 316 stainless steel is the second most widely used steel after 304. Its main characteristics are that its acid and alkali resistance and high temperature resistance are stronger than 304. It is mainly used in food industry and surgical equipment. Moreover, 316 stainless steel has another remarkable feature, that is, there is basically no phenomenon of thermal expansion and cold contraction, which is extremely important for precision parts.
Correct use of stainless steel insulated water bottle mainly includes the following points:
1. Before the new vacuum insulated water bottle is used, it must be washed several times with boiling water or detergent to disinfect at high temperature in order to kill bacteria.
2. Before use, please preheat it with boiling water for 5-10 minutes. The heat preservation effect is better.
3. Do not use the vacuum insulated water bottle to make tea.
4. The inside of stainless steel insulated bottle sometimes produces some red rust spots. It can be soaked in warm water with diluted vinegar for 30 minutes and then cleaned thoroughly.
5. To prevent odor or stains, wash them thoroughly after use.