How to Check the Technology of Glass Cup
1. Bubbles: A certain number of bubbles with a certain width and length are allowed, while bubbles that can be broken by steel needles are not allowed to exist.
2. Transparent lumps: refers to the non-uniform melting of glass cup. For glass cup with a capacity less than 142L, there are not more than one lumps with a length less than 1.0mm; for glass cup with a capacity of 142-284mL, there are not more than one lumps with a length less than 1.5mm, and one third of the lumps with a transparency of the glass cup body are not allowed to exist.
3. Miscellaneous particles: refers to opaque granular impurities, not more than 0.5mm in length, not more than one.
4. Cup roundness: refers to the cup mouth is not round, its maximum diameter and minimum diameter difference is not more than 0.7-1.0 mm.
5. Stripes: Stripes visible at a distance of 300 mm are not allowed.
6. Deviation of cup height (deviation of cup height): The height difference between the highest and lowest parts of a glass cup body is not more than 1.0-1.5 mm.
7. Thickness difference of cup mouth: not more than 0.5-0.8 mm.