Is it harmful to drink water with plastic water bottle for a long time?
Office with plastic cups / water bottles, there is great harm!
1.The plastic water bottle will precipitate some chemicals after being heated. Although the plastic surface looks smooth, there are actually many voids, which are easy to hide dirt. In the office, people only wash the water bottles with water, and the water bottles can not be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
2. Plastic water bottles are also very easy to breed bacteria. The bottle is affected by static electricity such as computers, which will absorb more dust, bacteria and germs, and will affect health for a long time.
It is recommended to drink water in a PP or TRITAN cup / water bottle.