In our daily life, we all know that there will be some odor when the thermos bottle is just bought, and it will also have odor when it is used for a long time. So how to remove the odor of the thermos bottle ?
1. Milk. Pour half a bottle of warm water into the thermos bottle, then pour a few spoons of milk into it, shake it gently, and pour it out after a few minutes, then rinse it with clean water to remove the odor in the insulating cup.
2. Orange peel. First use detergent to clean the inside of the thermos bottle, then put fresh orange peel into the thermos bottle, tighten the lid of the bottle, put it for about four hours, and finally clean the bottle. Orange peel can also be replaced by lemon, the same way.
3. Apple peel. Wipe the thermos bottle with apple peel, then clean it with clean water to remove the odor.
4. Baking soda. Pour hot water into the thermos bottle, add baking soda, shake it, and pour it out after a few minutes. The odor and scale can be removed completely.
5. Toothpaste. Toothpaste can not only remove odor in the mouth and clean teeth, but also remove odor in the thermos bottle. Clean the thermos bottle once with toothpaste, and the odor disappears immediately.
6. Salt water. Prepare salt water, pour it into a thermos bottle, shake it and put it in place for a while, then pour it out and rinse it with clean water.
Thermos bottles should not be used for acidic drinks, milk and tea.